Residential Parking Permits
Renewal Deadline is every year December 31
Certain residential areas of Leesburg have been designated Residential Parking Zones, and require a valid Town of Leesburg Residential Parking Permit in order to park a vehicle on the street.
Currently, Leesburg has nineteen Residential Parking Zones:
- Zone 1: Liberty Street NW, between Cornwall Street and North Street (map)
- Zone 2: North Street NW, between Wirt Street and North King Street (map)
- Zone 3: Church Street NE, between Cornwall Street and North Street, and a portion of Cornwall Street NE, from Church Street to 108 Cornwall Street NW (map)
- Zone 4: Appletree Lane, from Plaza Street to Birch Street; Birch Street, from Cherry Lane to Appletree Lane; and Cherry Lane, from Edwards Ferry Road to Birch Street (map)
- Zone 5: Cornwall Street NW, between Memorial Drive and Liberty Street (map)
- Zone 6: Portion of Royal Street SW, between Liberty Street and Wirt Street (map)
- Zone 7: Mayfair Drive, between Edwards Ferry Road and North Street, and a portion of Edwards Ferry Road between Washington Street and Mayfair Drive (map)
- Zone 8: Belmont Drive SW, south of Catoctin Circle SW (map)
- Zone 9: Cornwall Street NE, between North King Street and Church Street (map)
- Zone 10: Plaza Street NE, between Edwards Ferry Road and North Street (map)
- Zone 11: Liberty Street (map)
- Zone 12: Slack Lane (map)
- Zone 13: Cherry Lane (map)
- Zone 14: Meadows Lane (map)
- Zone 15: Cedar Walk Cir NE (map)
- Zone 16: Rosemeade Pl SW, Tearose Place SW and Primrose Court SW (map)
- Zone 17: Royal Street SW (map)
- Zone 18: Birch Street NE (map)
- Zone 19: Belmont Dr SW (map)
Residents in the Parking Zones may purchase parking permits for each vehicle (and up to 2 visitor passes per household) from the Finance Department. Each parking permit and visitor's pass costs $5.00. Permits must be renewed by December 31.
For questions regarding Residential Parking Permits, please email email@example.com or call the Finance Department at 703-771-2718.
If your neighborhood is experiencing difficulties with on-street parking due to non-residents occupying on-street parking spaces for extended periods of time, please visit the Public Works Department's Permit Parking Program webpage.