Ribbon Cuttings are a great way to introduce your business to the community! The Town of Leesburg wants to help you mark this significant moment in your business' history with a memorable event. Please fill out the registration form below and the Town will invite the Mayor and Town Council members to attend your ribbon cutting event.
It is important that each business is in compliance with Town regulations, and we must verify that your business has completed the first steps in getting started in Leesburg. Several required pieces of information are:
Here’s what to expect:
- A member of our team will contact you within two (2) business days to confirm receipt of your request.
- A tentative date will be reserved upon receipt of request.
- We will contact the Mayor and Council for their availability.
- Our team will verify that your business is in compliance with Town regulations regarding permits and licenses.
- Once the Town regulation criteria is met, we will confirm with you the date/time of event.
- Your ribbon cutting will be announced on the Town's website calendar, and a media alert will be issued.
- We will provide staff support at the event, along with ribbon-cutting scissors, ribbon, and certificate.
Our team is available to help you with any business-related matters and to ensure that your company gets started without any outstanding issues or surprises.
Should you have any questions, please contact EconomicDevelopment@leesburgva.gov.